in a zone meaning
"in a zone" in a sentence
- [American slang]
adv., slang, informal In a daze; in a daydream; in a state of being unable to concentrate. Professor Smith puts everyone in a zone.
- Such low velocities are usually seen only near the surface in a zone called the weathered layer or the low-velocity layer.
- Work with the user control in a zone as a true
- Object that contains all the controls in a zone
- That renders verbs in a zone s footer area
- Creates the set of child controls contained in a zone
- The same edit verb is used for all controls in a zone
- Is not currently contained in a zone
- Control and places it in a zone
- Whenever any of these controls are placed in a zone, the
- Controls in a zone to normal size
What is the meaning of in a zone and how to define in a zone in English? in a zone meaning, what does in a zone mean in a sentence? in a zone meaning
，in a zone definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.