ian wilmut meaning
"ian wilmut" in a sentence
- Noun: Ian Wilmut
- English geneticist involved with the first successful cloning of a sheep from a cell from an adult ewe (born in 1944)
Type of: geneticist
Encyclopedia: Ian Wilmut
- Dr ian wilmut, the brition responsible for cloning dolly, has joined the campaign against human cloning, saying it is too risky
- Dr . Ian Wilmut made 277 attempts before having any success.
- We phoned up the road to inform Ian Wilmut and Dr . Campbell,
- Co-authors include Dolly cloner Ian Wilmut of the Roslin Institute in Scotland.
- Then came Dolly, the sheep that Ian Wilmut cloned in Scotland from udder cells.
- Dian Fossey, Brian Gibson ( director ) and Sir Ian Wilmut are alumni / ae.
- Ian Wilmut of the Roslin Institute said Monday at a genetics forum at the University of Louisville.
- Not that Ian Wilmut was even thinking of deserting his laboratory as a free-agent cloner of the best athletes.
- The paradox was that Ian Wilmut, Dolly's creator, was looking only for a better way to make pharmaceuticals.
- Why would you make another human being ? " said Ian Wilmut, one of the scientists who cloned the sheep.
What is the meaning of ian wilmut and how to define ian wilmut in English? ian wilmut meaning, what does ian wilmut mean in a sentence? ian wilmut meaning
，ian wilmut definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.