[ hai'drɔ:lik ] Pronunciation:Synonyms of "hydraulic""hydraulic" in a sentence
- The test tube is closed at one end with a hydraulic seal.
- Dehydration in hydraulic presses is the most general method now in use.
- The front end is equipped with hydraulic jacks used for grade adjustment.
- The property itself—the hydraulic conductivity—does not change.
- The hydraulic system comprises a master cylinder and the slave cylinders.
- The power which moves the parts of the machine comes from hydraulic motors.
- The micromotion drive unit is a highly refined screw-driven hydraulic jack.
- Both hydraulic presses and hammers are widely used to produce this class of forgings.
- A spring holds the other ends in contact with the piston of a hydraulic cylinder.
- This type of barrier is a combination of the pumping trough and the hydraulic ridge.