holy alliance meaning
"holy alliance" in a sentence
A league formed after the fall of Napoleon (1815) by the sovereigns of Austria, Russia and Prussia, professedly to regulate all national and international relations in accordance with the principles of Christian charity
- Ran s oldest friends, and chamberlain to the comte d artois, " that the holy alliance purpose removing him from thence?
- For Christian conservatives, family and politics form a holy alliance.
- This was done in order to not alarm the Holy Alliance.
- Alexander I into Paris, the Holy Alliance and the Concert of Europe.
- He represented the Holy Alliance in the United States.
- The idea of a united humanity he saw looming in the Holy Alliance realized.
- This period contains the time of the Holy Alliance, which was a military agreement.
- On 14 December 1822, the Holy Alliance denounced the Greek Revolution, considering it audacious.
- They were here to cement the holy alliance between the International Olympic Committee and the National Hockey League.
- In this religious forcing-house the idea of the Holy Alliance germinated and grew to rapid maturity.
What is the meaning of holy alliance and how to define holy alliance in English? holy alliance meaning, what does holy alliance mean in a sentence? holy alliance meaning
，holy alliance definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.