[ 'heisn ] Pronunciation:Synonyms of "hasten""hasten" in a sentence
- We wanted to arm the masses to hasten those processes.
- I must hasten home now.
- Additions of organic matter to soil hasten calcium losses.
- The girls had to hasten their steps to keep pace with his.
- Pollution, however, hastens the natural rate of aging.
- Jack had just time to get on the beanstalk and hasten down it.
- Police and firemen continued to hasten evacuation of the hotel.
- By hearty co-operation, the ussr could hasten victory and help lay the groundwork for postwar co-operation.
- I hasten to add, to anticipate possible misconception, that he was not the least of a charlatan.
- In order to hasten healing the wound is closed by suture at a later date, an event called secondary suture.