hard cash meaning
Synonyms of "hard cash""hard cash" in a sentence
- Noun: hard cash haa(r)d kash
- Money in the form of bills or coins
"there is a desperate shortage of hard cash"
- cash, hard currency
Type of: currency
BrE) (AmE cold cash) noun [U]
money, especially in the form of coins and notes, that you can spend:
hard cash on the balance sheet
turning your equity into hard cash
- It hadn't been gnarlunga or bingelly he had wanted so desperately, but their in hard cash.
- Altogether during the last year the society had received from various sources about three hundred pounds in hard cash.
- Gaiety alone, as it were, is the hard cash of happiness; everything else is just a promissory note
- But with no hard cash on the table as yet, no arrangements could be made to start allocating the funding
- Perhaps hard cash will always find a niche, tucked away in children's birthday cards and as money for the unbanked and phoneless
- "That's cold, hard cash ."
- It has nearly everything to do with cold, hard cash.
- Slow work : Royal Assembly, Speed Arm, Hard Cash.
- Iraq last month removed restrictions on owning and changing hard cash.
- Once, they were cold hard cash _ symbols of nationhood.
What is the meaning of hard cash and how to define hard cash in English? hard cash meaning, what does hard cash mean in a sentence? hard cash meaning
，hard cash definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.