ground tackle meaning
Synonyms of "ground tackle""ground tackle" in a sentence
- Manchester United defender Jaap Stam was not in the Dutch lineup after injuring an ankle in a training ground tackle with Dutch assistant coach Johan Neeskens.
- She was, in fact, one of the few ships which stayed at her berth during the storm, her ground tackle holding well in the sticky clay bottom.
- During his spell at Sheffield United, Webster broke his leg in two places, an injury re-inflicted by a training-ground tackle by Julian Dicks within weeks of joining West Ham United.
- Many a poor mariner, with his sails blown away, ground tackle gone, leaking badly, heavily iced up, food lockers empty, or perhaps out of his reckoning, sights the revenue cutter in the distance bearing down upon him, and experiences feelings which a landsman cannot understand.
- Examples include maintenance and upkeep of the ship, handling of the ship's rigging and ground tackle, coordination of underway replenishment operations, conductance of rating ( e . g . job or vocation ), are normally the most junior sailors on board and are usually sent to the Deck Department for their first assignment.
"ground substance" meaning
, "ground support equipment" meaning
, "ground swell" meaning
, "ground switch" meaning
, "ground table, earth table, grass table" meaning
, "ground transportation" meaning
, "ground visibility" meaning
, "ground wall" meaning
, "ground water" meaning
What is the meaning of ground tackle and how to define ground tackle in English? ground tackle meaning, what does ground tackle mean in a sentence? ground tackle meaning
，ground tackle definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.