Synonyms of "gnomic""gnomic" in a sentence
- Adjective: gnomic nowmik
- Relating to or containing gnomes
See also: gnome
- Moreover, the pithy sayings in gnomic style such as what you introduced here seem more suitable for children
- Well, everything except a gnomic endorsement from the Fed chairman.
- Modernism, in these reinterpretations, is gnomic, ironic, wavering.
- With this gnomic warning, he returned to Washington.
- His notoriously gnomic remarks are picked apart for hints of his current thinking.
- Early religious and gnomic verse is also usually anonymous.
- Balanchine was famous for his gnomic observations about the connectedness of music and dance.
- According to Ullmann, it was this somewhat gnomic remark that won her heart.
- As a gnomic writer Daniel approaches Chapman, but is more musical and coherent.
- More recent interpretations have disputed this gnomic exhortation.
What is the meaning of gnomic and how to define gnomic in English? gnomic meaning, what does gnomic mean in a sentence? gnomic meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.