"gnf" in a sentence
In currencies, this is the abbreviation for the Guinea Franc.
- They are playing in GNF 2 and their president is Noureddine Elbeidi.
- Www . u-571 . com / globalnav / gnf . pl?
- Renovation costs amounted to 60 billion GNF ( Around 85 million EUR ).
- /gnf . pl ? urlhttp % 3A / / www . klumps . com
- Already in 2012, the GNF nominated the lake " Threatened Lake of the Year ".
- Ittihad Tanja and MC Oujda entered as the two promoted teams from the 2014 15 GNF 2.
- It's hooked up to our BioGPS application, accessible at http : / / biogps . gnf . org.
- Most of the club's achievements came in the 1970s and 1980s after gaining promotion to the GNF 1 in 1967.
- Berouas was part of the KAC Kenitra side that gained promotion by winning the GNF-2 title during the 2001 02 season.
- FUS Rabat came into the season as defending champions of the Chabab Kasbah Tadla entered as the two promoted teams from the 2015 16 GNF 2.
What is the meaning of gnf and how to define gnf in English? gnf meaning, what does gnf mean in a sentence? gnf meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.