game is up meaning
- [American slang]
The secret or plan won't work; we are caught or discovered. The game is up; the teacher knows who took her keys. The jig's up; the principal knows the boys have been smoking in the basement.
Compare: FAT IS IN THE FIRE.
- The gruesome german game is up.
- The game is up.
- Encroach, presume, and the game is up
- Hey, guess what, girlfriend ? your game is up
- He knows the game is up
- The game is up
- Murat sees the game is up if he lets the sergeant have his say . with an affectation of surprise a true gascon
- As far as I can see, the game is up.
- Loyalists are scared because they know the game is up.
- The total viewership for the first three games is up 18 percent.
What is the meaning of game is up and how to define game is up in English? game is up meaning, what does game is up mean in a sentence? game is up meaning
，game is up definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.