game fowl meaning
Synonyms of "game fowl""game fowl" in a sentence
- The reasons for this vary among individual game fowl enthusiasts ( see also Gamecock ).
- Economy depends on sugarcane plantation, farming ( livestocks and poultry / game fowl ) and fishing.
- Those and other poisons are more likely to accumulate within fish, game fowl, and game mammals.
- The Arizona Game Fowl Breeders Association lost a court challenge to keep the measure off the ballot last month.
- Ptarmigan, grouse, crow blackbirds, dove, ducks and other game fowl are consumed in the United States.
- Male and female chickens of such a breed are referred to as "'game fowl " '.
- They were officially recognised when The Old English Game Club split, creating two breeds of Old English Game fowl.
- The game fowl enthusiasts, or " cockers " as they call themselves, have gone on the offensive.
- The U . S . government spent US $ 11 . 5 million to destroy 144, 000 birds characterized as game fowl.
- Other patterns / colours occur as game fowl to be acceptable, however colour is only worth 10 % of the breeds score in competition.
What is the meaning of game fowl and how to define game fowl in English? game fowl meaning, what does game fowl mean in a sentence? game fowl meaning
，game fowl definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.