Synonyms of "gadfly""gadfly" in a sentence
- Egypt is a beautiful heifer; a gadfly from the north has come on her
- Bravery, selfishness, and endurance are the characters which can be found easily on the gadfly
- "egypt is a beautiful heifer, but a gadfly is coming against her from the north
- Drones, gadflies, wasps and butterflies flutter about aimlessly, brushing their wings against the walls of the hive
- [niv ]'egypt is a beautiful heifer, but a gadfly is coming against her from the north
- She sent a gadfly to torment io, who, in her flight, swam through the sea, named after her, ionian
- The domination of two legal research services over the publication of federal and state court decisions is being challenged by an internet gadfly
- There is a constituency here for an anti-establishment gadfly.
- "I'm a natural intellectual gadfly ."
- Gomez has been a gadfly of Guerrero governors for 20 years.
What is the meaning of gadfly and how to define gadfly in English? gadfly meaning, what does gadfly mean in a sentence? gadfly meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.