front bench meaning
"front bench" in a sentence
- Noun: front bench frúnt bench
- Any of the front seats in the House of Commons that are reserved for ministers or former ministers
Derived forms: front benches
See also: frontbencher [Brit]
Type of: seat
Encyclopedia: Front bench
- The government front bench or the treasury bench
- Open-front bench type eccentric presses; sizes
- If camp nou was lulled it was more by the effortless superiority of barcelona than a waning of their animosity towards the opposition front bench
- He retained the same brief in a 1975 front bench reshuffle.
- In 1969 he became a member of the Opposition front bench.
- This arrangement provided five belt buckles in the front bench seat.
- With its optional front bench seat, there is room for six.
- The SE also offers a front bench for six-passenger seating.
- Both were taken as attacks on the Conservative front bench.
- In 1971 the front bench seat was replaced with two individual seats.
What is the meaning of front bench and how to define front bench in English? front bench meaning, what does front bench mean in a sentence? front bench meaning
，front bench definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.