"frons" in a sentence
- To actively at sorb brains : an exploration of the new frons of returned scholars from overseas serving china
- The'scaenae frons'or backdrop, has remained intact.
- The face is vertical or retreating and the frons is broad.
- The frons and upperside of the labial palps is dark brown.
- The frons and upperside of the labial palps are pale grey.
- There is an almost circular black spot found on the frons.
- The eyes connect for three times the length of the frons.
- The frons is narrow in males, in females it is broad.
- A large marble wall encloses the back of the stage scaenae frons.
- The head, frons, palpi and thorax are red-orange.
What is the meaning of frons and how to define frons in English? frons meaning, what does frons mean in a sentence? frons meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.