"foveal" in a sentence
1. Of or like a fovea
2. Of the fovea centralis
- Fluorescein angiography showed bilateral transmitted hyperfluorescence in the foveal area
- Fundus examination revealed bilateral foveal retinoschisis and inferior-temporal peripheral retinoschisis
- This success is sometimes regarded as " foveal cone.
- Elderly subjects depend more on foveal vision than younger subjects during walking.
- In contrast, this observed foveal development is opposite in predators and in primates.
- The peltidium features a black foveal horn.
- The foveal vision adds detailed information to the peripheral " first impression ".
- Both the Dundee and Potsdam analyses revealed clear evidence of parafoveal-on-foveal effects.
- For this purpose the system uses a special type of computer vision foveal computer vision.
- The foveal pit is surrounded by the foveal rim that contains the neurons displaced from the pit.
What is the meaning of foveal and how to define foveal in English? foveal meaning, what does foveal mean in a sentence? foveal meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.