for shame meaning
- An interjectional phrase, you should be ashamed
interj. Shame on you; you should be ashamed of yourself. An exclamation no longer in common use, having been largely replaced by "shame on you". "For shame, John, taking the toy from your baby brother!"
- He said other things i can not speak out for shame.
- She blushed for shame.
- She had some reason to put the question for shame and pride threw double gloom over his countenance, and kept him immovable.
- for shame, bring juliet forth; her lord is come
- Losing her eyelash cause her to blush for shame
- How could i utter for shame that i keep for my dowry this poverty
- for shame, sir, for shame
- For shame, sir, for shame
- Oh, for shame ! you thirteen years old, and such a baby
- Hold her arms, miss abbot : she s like a mad cat . for shame
- "for shame" meaning in Chinese: 可耻可耻
- "for shame" meaning in Japanese: 恥ずかしくて
- "for shame" meaning in Korean: 에계
- "for shame" meaning in Russian: стыдно!for shame!стыдно! стыдно! ;
What is the meaning of for shame and how to define for shame in English? for shame meaning, what does for shame mean in a sentence? for shame meaning，for shame definition, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.