Synonyms of "footloose""footloose" in a sentence
- Adjective: footloose 'fût`lûs
- Free to go or do as one pleases
"Americans have always been a footloose people always moving on"; "a footloose young man eager to see the big city"
See also: free
- With skilled labour ever more footloose, getting migrants to fill the gaps is essential
- After trying to contact mr . footloose all day, i finally ran him to earth at the barber shop
- Therefore, it is better to keep luggage to the minimum to enjoy more footloose sightseeing in tokyo
- It is footloose corporations taking investments where labor is most productive.
- I wanted at the very least to be a footloose adventurer.
- The more footloose often have been on the road for years.
- In " Footloose " dancing has even been outlawed.
- "Fosse " and " Footloose ."
- Miki Dedijer is principal of the Stockholm-based Footloose Media.
- After Paramount began Footloose " ( 1984 ) for Paramount.
What is the meaning of footloose and how to define footloose in English? footloose meaning, what does footloose mean in a sentence? footloose meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.