"folders" in a sentence
<file system> A node in a hierarchical file system which contains zero or more other nodes - generally, files or other directories.
The term "folder" is sometimes used in systems such as the Macintosh or Microsoft Windows in which directories are traditionally depicted as folders (like small briefcases).
- He returned the identical stamped folder to clyde.
- Peter returned the plan and charts to their folder.
- He touched the manila folder which wainwright had put down.
- He shuffled the advertising proofs together and returned them to the folder they had arrived in.
- By insertion of photocopies，all folders can be maintained complete with little extra effort.
- Let me leave one of our folders with you. you'll find most of our products advertised here.
- Later that day, instead of sending it for routine filing, he placed the report in a folder in a locked drawer of his desk.
- File connection manager uses an existing folder
- Manipulating files and folders in visual basic
- As the default output folder see figure 2
"folded-plate construction, hipped-plate construction" meaning
, "folded-plate roof" meaning
, "folder" meaning
, "folderal" meaning
, "folderol" meaning
, "folding" meaning
, "folding casement" meaning
, "folding chair" meaning
, "folding door" meaning
What is the meaning of folders and how to define folders in English? folders meaning, what does folders mean in a sentence? folders meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.