Synonyms of "fogged""fogged" in a sentence
- He was beginning to feel rather fogged.
- Steam has fogged the bathroom mirror.
- The fogged internal latent image grains are protected by mercapto development antifoggants.
- My glasses have fogged up in this steamy room
- -you walk much ?-my mask is fogged
- You walk much ?-my mask is fogged
- Steam has fogged the bathroom mirror
- The mirror fogged up with the steam
- I couldn't see a thing because my glasses had fogged up
- The windscreen has fogged ( over / up)
What is the meaning of fogged and how to define fogged in English? fogged meaning, what does fogged mean in a sentence? fogged meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.