flat cost meaning
"flat cost" in a sentence
- UAL executives attributed the gains to a combination of flat costs and higher revenues.
- Rent of a three-room flat cost 7s per week in 1908, or a four-room flat 8s per week.
- Those savings deposits translate to 10, 000 yuan a household-- and a car or twin-bedroom urban flat cost about ten times that amount.
- The diameter of the Pfund flat is generally larger than the focusing paraboloid, and is a design trade between fully illuminated field of view coverage and flat cost and weight.
- However, flat costs in manufacturing, like the cost of the transformer or enclosure, scaled favorably with size, and meant that larger devices were inherently less expensive in terms of price per watt.
- Others in the industry assert that, whatever the problems of managed care, it is still the cheapest and most efficient means of delivering health care and that the increases are overdue after five years of virtually flat costs.
- With hospital and physician costs starting to rise after several years of flat costs or only tiny increases, some skeptics even question whether the gatekeepers and other management techniques of HMOs really deserve credit for keeping inflation in check.
- In many rental markets, the monthly rent for a two-or three-bedroom apartment is proportionately less per bedroom than the rent for a one-bedroom apartment ( in other words, a three-bedroom flat costs more than a one-bedroom, but not three times as much ).
- One of the mysteries of " Seinfeld " ( not to mention " Friends, " its likely successor to the comedy-ratings crown, also set in New York and filmed in California ) is how people who do so little can afford such large apartments in Manhattan _ where a small two-bedroom flat costs $ 3, 000 a month and where middle-income families have been streaming out of the city.
What is the meaning of flat cost and how to define flat cost in English? flat cost meaning, what does flat cost mean in a sentence? flat cost meaning
，flat cost definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.