finance bill meaning
"finance bill" in a sentence
A bill of exchange used for short-term credit. It cannot be sold on to another party in the same way as a banker's acceptance.
A parliamentary Bill dealing with taxation matters, usually introduced each year to enact the Budget proposals.
- The Vermont State Senate passed a public financing bill this week.
- He co-sponsored the McCain-Feingold campaign finance bill.
- Congress has been debating the campaign finance bill for seven years.
- McCain is not sanguine about the chances of the campaign finance bill.
- Some 85 campaign-finance bills have been introduced in the chamber.
- There have been a lot of campaign finance bills over the years.
- Senate rejects alternative to McCain-Feingold campaign finance bill.
- Most annual Finance Bills have not been certified to be Money Bills.
- Legislation to this effect has been included in the Finance Bill 2007.
- But this cost is ultimately the government finance bill ".
What is the meaning of finance bill and how to define finance bill in English? finance bill meaning, what does finance bill mean in a sentence? finance bill meaning
，finance bill definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.