Synonyms of "finalize""finalize" in a sentence
- Verb: finalize 'fInulIz
- Make final; put the last touches on; put into final form
"let's finalize the proposal"
- finalise [Brit], settle, nail down
Derived forms: finalized, finalizes, finalizing
See also: finalization
Type of: end, terminate
verb [+ obj]
to complete the last part of a plan, project, agreement, etc:
We have now finalized the deal.
The details of the contract have not yet been finalized.
to finalize yourarrangements/ plans
finalization , -isation /; AmE / noun [U]
- The draft of this article has been finalized [done].
- The draft was revised several times before it was finalized.
- The finalized version is contained in the attached file
- Method when the object is disposed of or finalized
- 15 the negotiators struggled to finalize a deal
- We need to finalize the next product launch
- You will need to finalize important deals this week
- The negotiators struggled to finalize a deal
- We haven't finalized the details of our trip yet
- No, i came down here to finalize my divorce
What is the meaning of finalize and how to define finalize in English? finalize meaning, what does finalize mean in a sentence? finalize meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.