fee for service meaning
"fee for service" in a sentence
Method of charging whereby a physician or other practitioner bills for each encounter or service rendered. In addition to physicians,other health care professionals are reimbursed via this mechanism. Fee-for-service plans contrast with salary,per capita,and prepayment systems,where the payment does not change with the number of services actually used or if none are used. (From Discursive Dictionary of Health Care,1976)
- In either case, the two trading partners must establish a mutual agreement associated with the fee for services rendered
- _Create fees for services that low-fare customers select.
- The stations operate sustainably by charging small affordable fees for services.
- Connecticut state marshals are compensated on a fee for service basis.
- In most countries, trade attaches canimmediately assess fees for services rendered.
- IU16 is unique in being a fee for service organization.
- However it can levy fees for services like its drivers education program.
- Donovan would not say how much Citibank collects in fees for servicing ADRs.
- Typically, there is a fee for services rendered.
- Fees for service were introduced for interventions related to the prevention of disease.
What is the meaning of fee for service and how to define fee for service in English? fee for service meaning, what does fee for service mean in a sentence? fee for service meaning
，fee for service definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.