"feds" in a sentence
- [British slang]
Noun. The police. From federal police. [Orig. U.S.]
- It is fed into the grid at this voltage.
- He was rosy and decidedly well fed.
- Don't bother me, i'm already fed up.
- I 'm fed up with that piece of junk.
- You fed them swill and such stuff?
- The remains of the meal were fed to the dog ..
- I 'm fed up with your grumbling.
- Berel is untied and fed.
- You have fed a great collection of lies.
- The pump power is fed through a second waveguide.
What is the meaning of feds and how to define feds in English? feds meaning, what does feds mean in a sentence? feds meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.