fade down meaning
"fade down" in a sentence
- (of sound or light) to fade out (fadeˈ-down noun)
[for sound] to diminish.
The roar of the train faded down as it passed and f led into the night.
As the thunder faded down, the sun began to break through the clouds.
- The music faded down and a special news broadcast began.
- In almost every game, they have faded down the stretch.
- He faded down the stretch in losses to Indiana and Orlando.
- Utah : Another 50-victory season but faded down the stretch.
- The team with so much promise faded down the stretch.
- The Nets are clearly capable of fading down the stretch.
- We're not going to fade down the stretch ."
- Against Irvine, Miggins played big minutes but faded down the stretch.
- He faded down the stretch and finished eighth in the field of 10.
- But a good start will matter little if the Liberty fades down the stretch.
What is the meaning of fade down and how to define fade down in English? fade down meaning, what does fade down mean in a sentence? fade down meaning
，fade down definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.