fade away meaning
Synonyms of "fade away""fade away" in a sentence
- Verb: fade away fehd u'wey
- Become weaker
- dissolve, fade out
Derived forms: faded away, fades away
Type of: change state, turn
Encyclopedia: Fade away
1. to diminish into something.
The light faded away into nothing.
The sound of the drums faded away into the distance.
2. Go to fade out
- The last of evening light was fading away.
- The light of that conflagration will fade away.
- The enemy still seemed to be fading away.
- Then, after a while, the drama fades away.
- Our children faded away before their time.
- The old stereotypes are beginning to fade away.
- The gladness of the lying dream faded away.
- When the police arrived, the crowd faded away.
- I see the blots i threw upon it, faded away.
- The crowd just faded away.
What is the meaning of fade away and how to define fade away in English? fade away meaning, what does fade away mean in a sentence? fade away meaning
，fade away definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.