"factional" in a sentence
- Adjective: factional
- Of, relating to, or composed of factions
- Qingli factional strife and the evolution of mei yaochen's poetic style
- On huang tingjian's entering shu and the factional strife in the northern song dynasty
- factional step difference scheme for a class of nonlinear reaction-diffusion equation and systems
- Christian is catholic, orthodoxy and protestantism in mediaeval in-house dissension 3 factional, and each other extreme misery nots allow
- What reason is there for allowing people to remain in positions of leadership who have little professional knowledge or enthusiasm and show a factional bias
- It has since evolved into factional fighting waged along ethnic lines.
- Factional fighting has destroyed more than 70 percent of the city.
- The government itself shattered in factional fighting July 5-6.
- Police said they suspected the shooting stemmed from factional Palestinian fighting.
- Factional fighting has left Somalia without a central government since 1991.
What is the meaning of factional and how to define factional in English? factional meaning, what does factional mean in a sentence? factional meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.