"facilely" in a sentence
- Single ladder series characteristic : uses facilely, firm is artistic
- Not to judge people facilely, the first impression is not always right
- Ganchou explains the discrepancies in the rest of the evidence facilely.
- The color effects are boldly and facilely applied.
- That's the most intellectually compelling notion of " Mr . Ives'Christmas, " and not one either easily answered or facilely dismissed.
- When Fortune 500 CEOs cannot name one black woman leader from the corporate world, they cannot be facilely accused of middle-aged white-male myopia.
- Jessica of her childhood, as many self-appointed judges have charged, they did not do it for the sick-society reasons so facilely attributed to them.
- "I like guns, I collect guns and I'm prepared to use guns, " he says, facilely taking the Glock apart in a few seconds.
- But it was Schumer, a perpetually underrated legislator and politician, who focused on the central question : How can Ashcroft seem to be prepared to facilely put aside his dedication to these points?
- Michael Widmer, president of the conservative Massachusetts Taxpayers Foundation, says that Braude was able to argue his position " quickly and facilely " during frequent debates between the two in the Legislature.
What is the meaning of facilely and how to define facilely in English? facilely meaning, what does facilely mean in a sentence? facilely meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.