"exteriorly" in a sentence
- It is quite unobjectionable exteriorly.
- Product is surveyed both exteriorly and interiorly
- Interior training : the trainings are executed in company and lecture is selected from existing personnel's or retained exteriorly
- It is bounded exteriorly by an indistinct pale brown line.
- The peristome is thin, though slrongly ribbed exteriorly.
- The hindwings are brown, but darker exteriorly.
- The abdomen is ochreous white and the legs are white, mottled with black exteriorly.
- Exteriorly, of the Gothic period only two portal are visible today, as well as the apse.
- The veins are partially marked with suffused dark fuscous lines on these streaks, and towards the costa exteriorly.
- Adoration is a willing submission of self to God expressed interiorly as well as exteriorly by one's actions.
What is the meaning of exteriorly and how to define exteriorly in English? exteriorly meaning, what does exteriorly mean in a sentence? exteriorly meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.