Synonyms of "exteriorization""exteriorization" in a sentence
- A review of the studies of foreign literatures in china based on bakhtin's idea of exteriorization
- Research on the exteriorization of internal control in the environment of modern corporate governance structure
- The surgeon then makes a decision about uterine exteriorization.
- This performance did not suggest, either, that Bernstein's exteriorization of interior states is acute or particular.
- As Joel explained : " Our intention, moreover, was that the hotel function as an exteriorization of the character played by John Goodman.
- The author referred to the process of a thetan leaving its human body as " exteriorization ", which he said allowed for space travel.
- I have listened to the " Exteriorization " and " Rudements " tapes, and can confirm that Prioryman's edits accurately reflect their content.
- Scientology emphasizes attaining " cause over MEST ", and attaining the ability to abandon one's body via " exteriorization " and ultimately by becoming an Cleared Theta Clear.
- In the 1956 lecture " Exteriorization ", Hubbard referred in passing to R2-45; a footnote in the transcript refers to the process as being " used humorously ".
- So when I say my work is an exteriorization of my own inner reality, I mean I am giving back to people through art what they already have in them ."
"exterior wall, external wall, periphery wall" meaning
, "exterior-type plywood" meaning
, "exteriorisation" meaning
, "exteriorise" meaning
, "exteriority" meaning
, "exteriorize" meaning
, "exteriorly" meaning
, "exterminable" meaning
, "exterminate" meaning
What is the meaning of exteriorization and how to define exteriorization in English? exteriorization meaning, what does exteriorization mean in a sentence? exteriorization meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.