express agency meaning
"express agency" in a sentence
- or express company noun
One that undertakes speedy transmission of goods
- I have come across an article Railway Express Agency.
- Alva was a manager with Railway Express Agency.
- I found Archives Center : RAILWAY EXPRESS AGENCY, 1899-1970 # 260.
- The carrier also owns an express building which it leases to the Railway Express Agency, Incorporated.
- If I were the American Express agency, I'd be a little nervous today ."
- And workers at Railway Express Agency struck for almost a month before Tobin ordered workers back to work.
- The Wetherbee Planetarium was originally opened in the old Railway Express Agency ( REA ) building in 1980.
- Bledsoe also served as a director of the Railway Express Agency and the Continental Illinois Bank and Trust Company.
- He loaded boxcars, then was promoted to dispatcher for Railway Express Agency, the United Parcel Service of its day.
- The Railway Express Agency building was demolished, and new rails were installed on the opposite side of the station depot.
What is the meaning of express agency and how to define express agency in English? express agency meaning, what does express agency mean in a sentence? express agency meaning
，express agency definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.