Synonyms of "expounder""expounder" in a sentence
- He is a speaker and expounder of Chinook Jargon.
- He was an " " excellent disputant and expounder of the scriptures " ".
- Ramanujacharya, the leading expounder of [ [ Vishishtadvaita | ] ], spent many years in Melkote.
- The work begun by Rav Ashi was completed by Ravina, who is traditionally regarded as the final Amoraic expounder.
- According to Hindu legend Ramanuja ( 1017 1137 ), the leading expounder of Vishishtadvaita philosophy, visited the temple.
- The comments were made by Sayed Tantawi, Egypt's Grand Mufti, or top expounder of Islamic legal opinions.
- He was a lord of industry, a master of all he surveyed, and a patriotic expounder of the French spirit.
- The tradition recognizes two groups of eight great patriarchs-one group of lineage holders and one group of great expounders of the doctrine.
- Bibendum was depicted visually as a lord of industry, a master of all he surveyed, and a patriotic expounder of the French spirit.
- Shingon or Orthodox Esoteric Buddhism maintains that the expounder of the doctrine was originally the Universal Buddha Vairocana, but the first human to receive the doctrine was Nagarjuna in India.
What is the meaning of expounder and how to define expounder in English? expounder meaning, what does expounder mean in a sentence? expounder meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.