"expositional" in a sentence
- With a brilliant expositional style he blends science and common sense.
- The expositional coda also features motifs containing three eighth notes.
- This battle of expositional ideology was won by the originators.
- The first movement unfolds as if in sonata form, with no expositional repeat.
- He was outspoken among his generation of evangelical ministers in encouraging systematic expositional preaching.
- The expositional coda returns to the l�ndler style.
- The album's expositional content is interpreted by critics in relation to contemporary society.
- The expositional coda also features a pulsating accompaniment against a chromatic rise in the strings.
- "I'm like the expositional eunuch coming in the middle of the story.
- The expositional coda contains an overture-like crescendo which is not included in the recapitulation.
What is the meaning of expositional and how to define expositional in English? expositional meaning, what does expositional mean in a sentence? expositional meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.