"european" in a sentence
- Adjective: European `yûru'peeun
Noun: European `yûru'peeun
- Of or relating to or characteristic of Europe or the people of Europe
- A native or inhabitant of Europe
Derived forms: Europeans
See also: Europe
Type of: denizen, dweller, habitant, indweller, inhabitant
- It was built after a european model.
- The europeans produced mainly war planes.
- Certainly it captivated the european writer.
- It is a voice of european public opinions.
- european nations are relatively modest in size.
- europeans and jews do not readily assimilate.
- The tour took in six european capitals.
- I don't care much for these european potatoes.
- I accompanied him on his european travel.
- I still carry european pollution.
, "europassport" meaning
, "europe" meaning
, "europe agreements" meaning
, "europe, fortress" meaning
, "european academic and research network" meaning
, "european adder" meaning
, "european adders" meaning
, "european agricultural guidance and guarantee fund" meaning
What is the meaning of european and how to define european in English? european meaning, what does european mean in a sentence? european meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.