"euronet" in a sentence
An information network linking various European databanks
<company> An IAP from Amsterdam, The Netherlands operating since 1994-08-01 and owned by France Telecom since 1998-11-06.
Telephone: +31 (020) 535 5555.
Fax: +31 (020) 535 5400.
Address: Herengracht 208-214, 1016 BS Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- euronet is europe's leading international exchange
- Each Euronet ATM is hooked up to let consumers pay utilities electronically.
- Euronet operates a network of automated teller machines, mostly in Europe.
- Euronet got that experience in Europe, principally in former communist bloc countries.
- :Euronet has a Profiler for the 2009 Elections.
- Euronet said HiFX would be integrated into Euronet s money transfer business, Ria.
- Euronet sold stock publicly in March 1997.
- Euronet's ATM network offers transactions beyond cash withdrawals, transfers and account balances.
- On July 06, 2015, electronic payments provider Euronet Worldwide, Inc . acquired XE.
- November 17, 2009 | ACI bought Euronet Essentis to expand card issuing and merchant management capabilities
What is the meaning of euronet and how to define euronet in English? euronet meaning, what does euronet mean in a sentence? euronet meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.