equus caballus meaning
"equus caballus" in a sentence
- Some scholars of the Arabian horse once theorized that the Arabian came from a separate subspecies of horse, known as " equus caballus pumpelli ".
- The ones I suggested deleting do appear in the literature as " Equus foo ", but I was unable to find any sources that had them as " Equus caballus foo ".
- Some authors have described the quagga as a kind of wild horse rather than a zebra, and one craniometric study from 1980 seemed to confirm its affiliation with the horse ( " Equus caballus " ).
- Mills, who began collecting dead mule references when he was a graduate student at Harvard in 1964, unearthed more than 200 examples of Equus caballus x asinus ( defunctus ), as he refers to them, in Southern literature.
- Likewise, " Equ c1 " ( " Equus caballus " allergen 1 ) is the protein product of a horse " Mup " gene that is found in the liver, sublingual and submaxillary salivary glands.
- Taxonomists who consider the domestic horse a subspecies of the wild tarpan should use " Equus ferus caballus "; the name " Equus caballus " remains available for the domestic horse where it is considered to be a separate species.
- It's possible the " Equus caballus foo " forms exist in sources that aren't available on the internet, but that is of course difficult to verify . talk ) 19 : 36, 11 August 2015 ( UTC)
- At MSW, synonyms are listed merely as " foo ", with no indication whether they appear in the literature as " Equus foo ", or " Equus caballus foo ", or in both forms ( or even other permutations such as " Equus ferus foo " ).
- The combination of black and pangar� was dismissed as the cause of brown in 2001, when a French research team published " Mutations in the agouti ( ASIP ), the extension ( MC1R ), and the brown ( TYRP1 ) loci and their association to coat color phenotypes in horses ( Equus caballus ) ".
- Although " Equus " bones of uncertain species are found in some Late Neolithic sites in China dated before 2000 BCE, " Equus caballus " or " Equus ferus " bones first appeared in multiple sites and in significant numbers in sites of the Siba cultures, 2000-1600 BCE, in Gansu and the northwestern provinces of China.
What is the meaning of equus caballus and how to define equus caballus in English? equus caballus meaning, what does equus caballus mean in a sentence? equus caballus meaning
，equus caballus definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.