Synonyms of "epoxy""epoxy" in a sentence
- Noun: epoxy e'póksee
Verb: epoxy e'póksee
- A thermosetting resin; used chiefly in strong adhesives and coatings and laminates
- epoxy resin, epoxy glue
- Glue with epoxy
"epoxy the shards"
Derived forms: epoxying, epoxies, epoxied
Type of: glue, paste, synthetic resin
Part of: adhesive, adhesive agent, adhesive material
A class of synthetic, thermosetting resins which produce tough, hard, chemical-resistant coatings and excellent adhesives.
adj : containing oxygen attached to two different atoms already united in some other way; specif : containing a 3-membered ring consisting of one oxygen and two carbon atoms
- epoxy structures can be similarly identified.
- The excess epoxy forms the "compatibility layer".
- Two moles of epoxy react with one mole of a-1100.
- Volatiles should not be added to the epoxies to improve their viscosity.
- A modest clamping pressure is recommended for the epoxies during the cure period.
- epoxy structures can be similarly identified, provided they are not fully alkylagted.
- The specimens were made from two glass arms joined with a 0.005-in. layer of epoxy adhesive.
- The box girders were to be precast units, bonded together in place at the joints with an epoxy resin.
- Such thermosetting resins as phenol-formaldehyde resins, ployester resins, and epoxy resins do not belong to this classification.
- Polybutadienes, epoxy resins, and similar polymers may be used while they are in the viscous or liquid state of prepolymerization.
What is the meaning of epoxy and how to define epoxy in English? epoxy meaning, what does epoxy mean in a sentence? epoxy meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.