epoxy resin meaning
Synonyms of "epoxy resin""epoxy resin" in a sentence
- Noun: epoxy resin e'póksee'rezin
- A thermosetting resin; used chiefly in strong adhesives and coatings and laminates
- epoxy, epoxy glue
Derived forms: epoxy resins
Type of: synthetic resin
Part of: adhesive, adhesive agent, adhesive material
Encyclopedia: Epoxy resin
A high-strength low-shrinkage polymer, especially designed for use in construction as an adhesive, a coating, or a foam.
A synthetic resin used to encapsulate electronic equipment, or as a cement. Epoxy resins are based on ethylene oxide or its derivatives.
- The box girders were to be precast units, bonded together in place at the joints with an epoxy resin.
- Such thermosetting resins as phenol-formaldehyde resins, ployester resins, and epoxy resins do not belong to this classification.
- Design of activated carbon fibers epoxy resin composites
- Research progress of toughening epoxy resin
- Development of research on toughening epoxy resin
- Tough and chemical resistance of epoxy resin
- Plastics . epoxy resins . part 1 : designation
- Polyester film, inductive ， epoxy resin coating
- Test methods for total chlorine content of epoxy resins
- Development of ps coated epoxy resin microcapsule
What is the meaning of epoxy resin and how to define epoxy resin in English? epoxy resin meaning, what does epoxy resin mean in a sentence? epoxy resin meaning
，epoxy resin definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.