epoxy glue meaning
Synonyms of "epoxy glue""epoxy glue" in a sentence
- BPS is also used as an anticorrosive agent in epoxy glues.
- Today, epoxy glues and glue guns are used for a quick set.
- Install the new rack end with epoxy glue, or thin-set mortar.
- Fans who filled America West Arena for the three playoff games bonded like epoxy glue.
- Usually epoxy glue requires high temperature curing ( at about 80-100 �C ).
- Epoxy glue takes much efforts to mix.
- An epoxy glue is injected, which permeates the cracks to strengthen and reinforce the walls.
- Try gluing the urns back together with epoxy glue, the two-part glue that you mix together.
- The Pre-Cast segments are joined together using high strength epoxy glue with nominal pre-stressing initially.
- Its use has declined since the 1990s due to the ease of use and versatility of epoxy glues and fillers.
What is the meaning of epoxy glue and how to define epoxy glue in English? epoxy glue meaning, what does epoxy glue mean in a sentence? epoxy glue meaning
，epoxy glue definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.