Synonyms of "epizootic""epizootic" in a sentence
- Adjective: epizootic `epi'zowótik
- (of animals) epidemic among animals of a single kind within a particular region
"an epizootic disease"
See also: epidemic
n : an outbreak of disease affecting many animals of one kind at the same time; also : the disease itself — epizootic adj — epi·zo·ot·i·cal·ly adv
- In the areas the disease occurs annually in epizootic form.
- Diagnostic techniques for epizootic lymphangitis
- Quarantine method for epizootic lymphangitis
- Surveillance standard for plague epizootic
- The criteria for determinating plague natural foci and plague epizootics
- International office of epizootics
- Imported meat products must come from non-epizootic disease countries or regions
- Epizootics in horses have continued to occur regularly in the United States.
- Sir Arnold Theiler was instrumental in developing a vaccine that curbed the epizootic.
- The virus can cause mild to severe epizootics in wild and domesticated animals.
What is the meaning of epizootic and how to define epizootic in English? epizootic meaning, what does epizootic mean in a sentence? epizootic meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.