"ema" in a sentence
1. Engineers' and Managers' Association (now known as Prospect)
2. European Monetary Agreement (abolished in 1972)
Extended Mercury Autocode.
- Study on specific property of ema resin curing
- 4 . robust control methods of ema are studied
- The ship was christened the queen ema
- Deop diesel engine oil advisory panel api ema
- ema engine manufacturers association
- ema emission measurement apparatus
- ema engine maintenance area
- By year-end, 509 ambulance personnel had been qualified at ema ii level
- 2 . mathematical models of the ema activated by pmsm and latm are established
- By the end of the year, 334 ambulance personnel had been qualified at ema ii level
What is the meaning of ema and how to define ema in English? ema meaning, what does ema mean in a sentence? ema meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.