"elfland" in a sentence
The land of the elves or fairies
- An hour in elfland : a clamour half heard
- With his operatic The King of Elfland's Daughter ".
- ;Chapter 6 : He says they are in Elfland.
- In some cases, the boundary between Elfland and more ordinary lands is not fixed.
- He is best known for his 1924 fantasy novel " The King of Elfland's Daughter ".
- The queen instructs Thomas not to speak to others in Elfland, and leave her to do all the talking.
- Seeing that she is unhappy, the King of Elfland uses a powerful magic to engulf the land of Erl.
- The name " Queen of Elfland " is mentioned for her only in a later ballad ( version A ).
- Some 19th-century archaeologists thought they had found underground rooms in the Orkney islands resembling the Elfland in Childe Rowland.
- In Norse mythology, Elfland ( Alfheim ) was also the name of what today is the Swedish province of Bohusl�n.
What is the meaning of elfland and how to define elfland in English? elfland meaning, what does elfland mean in a sentence? elfland meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.