[ ilek'trɔniks ] Pronunciation:Synonyms of "electronics""electronics" in a sentence
- electronic devices shrank tremendously.
- That company farmed out electronic jobs.
- He was a former electronics engineer.
- The molecular electronic wave function is perturbed.
- He is an expert in electronics.
- The computer contains a large number of electronic switches.
- electronic charge that is binding is located in the region.
- Bionics is a kind of marriage between biology and electronics.
- electronic computers are now in common use all over the world.
- electronic engine control systems can range in complexity.