economic process meaning
- "for having developed and applied dynamic models for the analysis of economic processes
- The hypothesis and the deduction from it affect the economic process of almost every country
- As the globalization of economic process accelerates, business competition is becoming more and more intense
- But while it can be tempting to see these as separate from the economic process, they are, of course, integral to it
- Its siblings are systematically eliminating people from the economic process.
- That would encourage positive political and economic processes in Montenegro,
- The rent gap is fundamental to explaining gentrification as an economic process.
- But environmental effects on political and economic processes were under-emphasised.
- Economic processes, as part of life processes, are intrinsically evolutionary.
- Anti-globalization is a sociocultural movement rather than an economic process.
What is the meaning of economic process and how to define economic process in English? economic process meaning, what does economic process mean in a sentence? economic process meaning，economic process definition, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.