economic policy meaning
Synonyms of "economic policy""economic policy" in a sentence
- It overturns economic policies.
- Everyone was passionately concerned with economic policy.
- I hold that the government economic policies are mistaken.
- economic policy is liberalized to encourage initiatives in production.
- I have come to believe that the government economic policy is misguided.
- The government had to fight off charges that its economic policy was in tatters.
- It gave our economic policy toward the third world a rational design and a coherent purpose.
- After attacking the government economic policy, he went on to describe how the labor party would reduce unemployment.
- It follows that value premises, however carefully disguised, are an integral component both of economic analysis and economic policy.
- I had ceded my responsibility for foreign economic policy to peter g.peters on, my opposite number in the area of international economics.
What is the meaning of economic policy and how to define economic policy in English? economic policy meaning, what does economic policy mean in a sentence? economic policy meaning
，economic policy definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.