earth tremor meaning
Synonyms of "earth tremor""earth tremor" in a sentence
- List of locally felt earth tremors since 1979
- Records of felt earth tremors in hong kong
- During the earth tremor a large piece of rock chopped out of the ground
- Since 1979, there were altogether 48 locally felt earth tremors
- An earth tremor shook the theater causing some of the audience to depart while nero continuedsinging
- This region has experienced geological subsidence, and earth tremors are frequent.
- No wonder, since predicting earth tremors is far from an exact science.
- The James Bay Project is subject to earth tremors near the hydroelectric dams.
- Pot hunters and earth tremors have ravaged the Southern Temple in Petra, Jordan.
- The outpouring of debris and renewed earth tremors followed a morning of relative calm.
What is the meaning of earth tremor and how to define earth tremor in English? earth tremor meaning, what does earth tremor mean in a sentence? earth tremor meaning
，earth tremor definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.