duck hepatitis virus meaning
- Culture of the attenuated a66 strain of duck hepatitis virus in chicken embryo fibroblast
- These include Marek s Disease, Duck Hepatitis Virus, Chicken Anemia Virus, Turkeypox, Fowlpox and others.
- Although Protein X is normally absent in the Avihepadnavirus, a vestigial version has been identified in the duck hepatitis virus genome.
- The pathology and pathogenicity between " duck hepatitis virus " type 1 and type 1a is, in essence, the same as one another.
- Causing acute and fatal disease in ducklings, " "'duck hepatitis virus " "', DHV-1, is a " Picornavirus " that is distributed all over the world having significant impact on the poultry industry.
What is the meaning of duck hepatitis virus and how to define duck hepatitis virus in English? duck hepatitis virus meaning, what does duck hepatitis virus mean in a sentence? duck hepatitis virus meaning，duck hepatitis virus definition, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.