Synonyms of "diabolic""diabolic" in a sentence
- Adjective: diabolic `dIu'bólik
- Showing the cunning or ingenuity or wickedness typical of a devil
"the cold calculation and diabolic art of some statesmen"
- devilish, diabolical, mephistophelian, mephistophelean
- Extremely evil or cruel; expressive of cruelty or befitting hell
"fires lit up a diabolic scene"
- demonic, diabolical, fiendish, hellish, infernal, satanic, unholy
See also: devil, evil
- Virag a diabolic rictus of black luminosity contracting his visage, cranes his scraggy neck forward
- It possesses no grandly iconic heroes or villains of diabolic ambitions.
- His relentless search leads to something more diabolic than his expectations.
- The whole story of Slidell's diabolic scheme comes out.
- In 2001 Anabolic and Diabolic moved their headquarters to Chatsworth.
- He possesses a diabolic cunning and is an expert fencer.
- Diabolic would be run and owned by Gregg Alan and Greg Alves.
- It includes guest appearances from Diabolic, Copywrite and Reain.
- By holding back, Bernhard gives it diabolic power.
- Between now and then we must come together to fight this diabolic scheme.
What is the meaning of diabolic and how to define diabolic in English? diabolic meaning, what does diabolic mean in a sentence? diabolic meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.