delivery price meaning
"delivery price" in a sentence
The price fixed by the clearinghouse at which deliveries on futures are invoiced; also the price at which the futures contract is settled when deliveries are made.
- That competition drove down delivery prices by 1 . 4 percent in 1996.
- The Times has been raising newsstand and home-delivery prices for several years.
- Home delivery prices were last increased in 1996.
- The company also increased home delivery prices for The Boston Globe late last year.
- The circulation declines came after The Times raised its newsstand and home-delivery prices.
- Delivery prices to Bangkok are expected to decline by Bt10 per 100-kilogramme sack.
- It raised home delivery prices in January.
- It is also relatively stable in circulation, despite some sharp newsstand and home-delivery price increases.
- Even then, government delivery prices remained so low that state foodstuff monopolies received only the absolute minimum supply.
- This year delivery prices for non-state periodicals have increased ( state-controlled outlets are not affected ).
What is the meaning of delivery price and how to define delivery price in English? delivery price meaning, what does delivery price mean in a sentence? delivery price meaning
，delivery price definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.