delivery points meaning
"delivery points" in a sentence
Locations designated by futures exchanges at which the financial instrument or commodity covered by a futures contract may be delivered in fulfillment of such a contract.
- These check digits, these delivery points,
- delivery point : deliver to the specified place by party b
- delivery points include vertical wells and / or horizontal trenches
- Wireless features : short message delivery point-to-point bearer service
- Collection and delivery point
- Weather conditions at Southwest delivery points remain mild, he said.
- This store also acted as a delivery point for small packages.
- The revamped proposal still omits Toledo as a delivery point.
- The delivery point was from the airstrip on Pebble Island.
- Latos has one of the highest delivery points in baseball.
What is the meaning of delivery points and how to define delivery points in English? delivery points meaning, what does delivery points mean in a sentence? delivery points meaning
，delivery points definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.